ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE & EXPOSITION
Easter Seals Massachusetts Assistive Technology Exposition features a full-day of assistive technology workshops and exhibits for people with disabilities, their families educators, therapists and professionals who work in the field of assistive technology.
DCU Center in Worcester
Mark your calendars! June 3, 2013
Early Bird Registration Deadline is April 19th
See our current list of exhibitors
Read about the presenters
Details on Tech Try It
Attendee Registration form (Attendee Registration Word Document)
For attendee information, please contact: Rufina at 508-751-6312 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop topics relevant to employment, education, community living and communication.
- Exhibitors demonstrating the latest products.
- Participants have said about previous Expos:
“Much better than anything else I’ve been to this year.”
“This conference was extremely informative. The Expo was great—tons of useful info.”
Exhibitor Registration form / (Exhibitor Registration Word Format)
For exhibitor information, please contact: Paula at 508-751-6345 or email@example.com
Meet directly with your target audience during a full day of workshops and 2 hours of unopposed exhibit time. We are expecting over 250 participants.
This Expo provides your company several opportunities to participate in this event:
• A table in the exhibit area to display your products and services.
• Exhibitors will be listed in our Program Book with contact information and company description.
• Exhibitors will be listed on Easter Seals Massachusetts website.
• Various sponsorship options available
• Advertising space in the Program Book that each participant receives.
Easter Seals Massachusetts is celebrating a milestone in 2013:
The 25th anniversary of its award-winning Assistive Technology Program.
Show your support by placing an advertisement in the program guide.
This exciting event is sponsored by MassMATCH and presented by Easter Seals Massachusetts.