SLP & Education Coordinator
Easter Seals is seeking an experienced individual to assist with the management of Programs and Services staff education and professional development. This position also implements systems to ensure that all program staff operate in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Develop program policies and procedures
- Implement new methods to improve clinical efficiency and effectiveness of various programs
- Identify the educational needs of program staff and plan educational programs
- Provides leadership, vision, guidance, and resources to management in the development of educational programs
- Provide ongoing supervision of CF staff in accordance with American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) guidelines
- Assist in development of clinical evaluation and treatment techniques, clinical decision making and professional issues
- Represents ES in educational relationships with academic programs
- Provide direct service on an as needed basis
- Graduate of an approved program in Speech/Language Pathology.
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in the state of MA in Speech/Language Pathology.
- Minimum of five years clinical experience.
- Minimum of three years of prior supervisory experience in health, rehabilitation, education, administration, or related field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office